Sunday, October 23, 2011

5k Update


See that girl up there? Well, it definitely was not me at the 5k on Saturday. Why, you might ask? Well, because I didn't get to run (or walk or anything) the 5k. I had a terrible stomach virus on Wednesday while Barry was out of town, and while I felt much better Thursday and Friday, I started to feel nauseous and bad again Friday night. When I woke up Saturday morning, I was still not feeling well. I am so sad! I was really looking forward to running the race and proving to myself that I could do it. I think I tried to do too much, too soon after my virus, and my body just couldn't take it. Luckily, I was able to rally enough to take Branner to Riverbend farm in the early afternoon. More about that later. I am definitely signing up for another race, and soon! I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!