Thursday, July 26, 2012

Things I'm Loving Thursday

WE. MOVE. TOMORROW. Finally. There is going to be lots and lots of work going on at our new house over these next few weeks months. We have tons of decorating to do and furniture to buy. I am looking forward to a day in the (hopefully) near future where it really starts to feel like home.

What I'm loving this week...


...this planner. I love all things personalized, and this online store has a great selection of patterns and prints to personalize your own pretty notebook/baby diary/meal planner/bump diary—all of which I see as future purchases!

Source: maybooks.com via Ashley on Pinterest



...the fact that this book is finally out! I've been waiting to read it for months!




...these booties. Seriously LOVE them!

Source: zara.com via Ashley on Pinterest



...this list of toddler activities. After nap will return to being craft/activity time once we have moved and have all of our things in one place!


{List}


...this. Because I know I can always use a reminder.



It's almost weekend time! YAY!
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!