Thursday, January 10, 2013

Weeks 19-20

19 Week Bump!

Well, we're halfway there! Technically, a little over halfway there since I will be scheduled for my c-section at around 39 weeks. The second time sure flies by!


Weight Gain/Loss: +5 lbs.

Maternity clothes? I'm still fitting in my regular clothes for the time being. Blouses and button-ups are getting a little tight depending on the cut. Sweaters, loose cut tops, jeans, and leggings, and workout clothes still fitting. I've added a couple of maternity tops and a pr of maternity leopard skinny jeans into the rotation!

Sleep: I'm getting 8-10 hours a night. LOVE IT!

Best moments lately: Finding out we're having a baby GIRL and naming her!

Food cravings: Clementines, cereal, fruit.

Food aversions: Sometimes meat.

Gender: Girly girl!

Pregnancy symptoms: Round ligament pain, lower back pain, frequent bathroom trips.

Exercise: Still continuing with my regular classes at the gym: Total Strength, Cycle Strength, and Cardio Dance. I have also added a 40 minute prenatal pilates DVD for at-home workouts that I love.

What I miss: Champagne, red wine, raw sushi, medium rare filets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!