Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fun Weekend!

We are already halfway through an amazing weekend! Here's what we have on tap:
  • Friday--Date Night--Breast Cancer Fundraiser at Blackfinn and dinner at Vida (I highly recommend this restaurant! It was our first time there, and we will definitely be going back. The surf & turf tacos are to die for!) Fun! I love date night. Barry and I make a point to get out of the house alone together once a week. It gives us something to look forward to and time to unwind together and just enjoy each other's company.
  • Saturday--Beautiful weather--Chick-fil-A breakfast (Branner's favorite, he loves their hashbrowns), a trip to Costco/Lowes for the boys, a little down time for me, lots of playing in the yard, a neighborhood walk, playing at Jen's, a solid nap for B and grilling out with friends for dinner. Great day all around!
  • Sunday--Family--B and I are packing up and heading to visit Gigi and Big Papa for the night tomorrow night. We are so excited to see them and Uncle Blakey, Lindsay and Tyler! We may even go shoe shopping and go to a pumpkin patch while we're there.
I love weekends, don't you?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!