Monday, January 16, 2012

TWO.

Dear Branner,

You are two. TWO!!!! I truly cannot believe two years have passed since the day you came into this world and our lives were forever changed for the better. Watching you develop and grow and master skills has been the greatest, most fulfilling thing I have ever experienced and that will never change.

You are funny, wild, mischievous, sweet, amazing, smart, hilarious, strong-willed and beautiful in every way. Your smiles and laughter are contagious. You have a big personality that gets you noticed, and you adore that. You give the best kisses and hugs in the world, and you give them often. 

You love being outside, tractors, trains, cars, trucks, animals, being read to, school, ice cream, being the center of attention, playing, dancing, laughing, baths, slides, swings, building blocks, and so much more. You dislike being told "no," not being able to get your point across, and super-long car rides. 

Your presence in my life has impacted me more than you will ever know. Because of you, I am closer to being the person I want to be. Because of you, my compassion towards others has grown immensely and my faith in the good of others has been renewed. You have changed me, and only for the better. Nothing I ever give you or do for you will ever compare to this gift. You will always be my biggest blessing. I wouldn't be able to teach you in a million years a fraction of what I have learned from you.

I am forever grateful that God had a bigger, better plan for me than I could have ever imagined and that He has given me the task of being your mother. I will always be your biggest cheerleader and I will always, always, always love you--more each and every day. You are truly something special, and I cannot wait to see what the next year holds. 

Love You to the Moon and Back, 

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!