Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend Recap

For the first time in a long while, Barry and I didn't have a date night on Friday or Saturday. We stayed in, played with B and had lots of family time. Good thing I had gone to the movies on Thursday and Barry went out for a few drinks after work on Friday! Otherwise, we would have had cabin fever! Some things we did this weekend...


  • Played
  • Had a dance party (or ten)
  • Went on a walk
  • Visited Jake
  • Went to the park
  • Watched Finding Nemo
  • Had a family breakfast at Phil's
  • Went to church
  • Had a birthday dinner for my dad


I swear, Saturday and Sunday always go by too fast! Can't wait for next weekend, when we will be celebrating sweet B's second birthday! I cannot believe he is already two!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!