Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Days 15-20



Okay, I'm behind. Time to play catch up!

Day 15:  I am so, so thankful for our new little miracle, baby #2, coming in May! We're so excited!

Day 16:  I couldn't be more thankful for Branner. He is truly a gift from God, and I can only hope to teach him a tiny fraction of what I have already learned from him.

Day 17:  I am thankful for my home. It may be driving me crazy that it's not "done" yet, and won't be for a long while, but having a roof over my family's head is not something I take for granted.

Day 18:  Date nights. It's so nice to escape for a few hours and take the parent hats off.

Day 19:  DVR. I can barely keep my eyes open past 9 pm these days!

Day 20:  Our insurance and modern medicine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!