Sunday, November 11, 2012

Days 9, 10, 11


We've had a bit of a busy weekend as we had wedding festivities to attend Friday and Saturday nights! So, here's a mash-up of the past three days of 30 Days of Thanksgiving:

Day 9:  Monkee See, Monkee Do. Amazing. I have connected with a mom who needs a little help right here in NC, and I am so thankful we found each other!  

Day 10: Fall in North Carolina. It's gorgeous!

Day 11:  I am so very thankful for each and every United States veteran and their families. All that they have sacrificed so that we may be free is amazing and awe-inspiring.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, I love #9! That's an amazing project! So cool that you're participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SO amazing! I'm actually going to shop for her today, and I'm excited!

      Delete

I heart comments. FOR REAL!