Saturday, March 2, 2013

26-27 Weeks

27 weeks, 2 days

I am really feeling pregnant these days. Leighton should weigh about 2.5 pounds at this point, and I can definitely tell. My sciatic nerve pain is back constantly along with some lower back pain that doesn't ever really go away. Unfortunately, I have also been super sick. I am fighting off an upper respiratory infection, and I have not felt great or slept great due to coughing all week. As of today, I feel like I am finally on the mend. I know it sounds like it's been a really rough couple of weeks, but I'm still feeling relatively good!


Weight Gain: 15ish pounds

Maternity clothes? These days, my wardrobe consists of maternity pants, some maternity tops, regular sweaters, loose cut tops, leggings, and workout clothes. Shout out to everyone who has lent me or given me maternity clothes!!!

Sleep: As I mentioned above, not great. This is due to night time coughing and not pregnancy.

Best moments lately: Tons of movement from L, getting her car seat and bedding, really starting serious work on the nursery, finding out that two of my sweet friends have planned me a sprinkle in April!

Food cravings: Fruit, spinach salad, bagels, tuna melts, iced tea, lemonade, cooked sushi, Girl Scout cookies.

Food aversions: Sometimes meat.

Pregnancy symptoms: Lower back pain, sciatic nerve pain, frequent bathroom trips.

Exercise: Still at it in the gym! Doing a mixture that varies weekly of my MOMS class, Total Strength, Cardio Dance, and my prenatal pilates DVD. I am working out 3-4 days a week.

What I miss: Champagne, red wine, raw sushi, medium rare filets, my waistline, buying cute non-maternity clothes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!