Friday, March 8, 2013

28 Weeks // Hello, Third Trimester!

28 Weeks, and in the home stretch now!

I have finally entered the third trimester, and I'm still feeling pretty good. I wake up in the mornings feeling fine and barely pregnant, but by 7:00 or 7:30 in the evenings, I am exhausted and feel like my stomach weighs 1,000 lbs. This is probably the result of not being able to rest much during the day due to keeping up with a super active toddler and our day-to-day activities. I have been falling asleep super early (ie: 8:00-8:30) the past few nights. We are constantly on the go, and I'm hoping we won't have to slow down too much in the upcoming weeks for B's sake if nothing else. I haven't felt too bad this go round, and I'm crediting that to an active lifestyle. 


Weight Gain: 15ish pounds

Maternity clothes? Yes, some! Wearing all maternity pants and some maternity tops mixed in with my regular sweaters, loose cut tops, leggings, and workout clothes. Thanks again to those who have lent or given me maternity clothes!!!

Sleep: OK, not great. I swear, I wake up every time I need to roll over. I go right back to sleep, though.

Best moments lately: Picking nursery fabrics with Lauren, getting some matching outfits for L & B, lots of movement from L.

Food cravings: Fruit, spinach salad, bagels, tuna melts, iced tea, lemonade, cooked sushi, Girl Scout cookies, Mini Cadbury Eggs.

Food aversions: Sometimes meat.

Pregnancy symptoms: Lower back pain, sciatic nerve pain, frequent bathroom trips.

Exercise: Still working out! Doing a mixture that varies weekly of my MOMS class, Total Strength, Cardio Dance, and my prenatal pilates DVD. I am working out 3-4 days a week.

What I miss: Champagne, red wine, raw sushi, medium rare filets, my waistline, buying cute non-maternity clothes, my regular Spring/Summer wardrobe already.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!