Sunday, May 15, 2011

Another Reading List



Alright, y'all. By now you know how much I love to read, so I've put together my summer reading list from friend recommendations. For anyone that's interested, here it is:

One Fifth Avenue by Candace Bushnell

Family Trust by Amanda Brown

Meg Cabot Novels

The Politician by Andrew Young

Small Sacrifices by Ann Rule

Book Ends by Jane Greene

The Trials of the Honorable F. Scott Darcy by Sara Angelini

Henry's Sisters by Cathy Lamb

Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers

Alone in the Kitchen with an Eggplant by Jenni Ferrari-Adler

Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy

When Crickets Cry by Charles Martin

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay

The Dead Don't Dance by Charles Martin

Maggie by Charles Martin (sequel to above)

I'm still taking suggestions, so if you know of a great book, leave a comment and let me know! Summer's almost here, and I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!