Friday, May 20, 2011

Birthday Celebration Weekend!



Well, it's finally here...the weekend before my thirtieth birthday! I have so much going on this weekend, but I'm really excited! Here's what's on tap:

  • Volunteering at Fish & Fiddles--a fish fry/bluegrass event tonight at our church.
  • My great friend, Jamie's, baby shower tomorrow.
  • Jason and Kendra coming in town tomorrow afternoon.
  • My birthday dinner/celebration at Dandelion Market tomorrow night.
  • A day at the lake with Lauren, Bennett and Drew on Sunday.
  • Celebrity Apprentice finale on Sunday night (sorry, I'm obsessed with the show, I'm excited).
I'm sure come Monday, my actual birthday, I will be exhausted! What better way to recover than a long weekend at the beach to celebrate with my family next weekend?!?!?! Surprisingly, I'm looking forward to the next week/weekend! Turning thirty doesn't scare me...yet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!