Well, it's finally here...the weekend before my thirtieth birthday! I have so much going on this weekend, but I'm really excited! Here's what's on tap:
- Volunteering at Fish & Fiddles--a fish fry/bluegrass event tonight at our church.
- My great friend, Jamie's, baby shower tomorrow.
- Jason and Kendra coming in town tomorrow afternoon.
- My birthday dinner/celebration at Dandelion Market tomorrow night.
- A day at the lake with Lauren, Bennett and Drew on Sunday.
- Celebrity Apprentice finale on Sunday night (sorry, I'm obsessed with the show, I'm excited).
I'm sure come Monday, my actual birthday, I will be exhausted! What better way to recover than a long weekend at the beach to celebrate with my family next weekend?!?!?! Surprisingly, I'm looking forward to the next week/weekend! Turning thirty doesn't scare me...yet!!!!