My birthday has come and gone, and I am officially thirty! Here's how I celebrated the actual day:
- Woke up to a "Happy Birthday" picture colored by Branner.
- Took B to a dermatologist follow-up appointment. His skin looks great, by the way, so good news!
- Received lots of sweet phone calls, texts, Facebook messages and e-mails. What a lucky girl I am to have such amazing people in my life!
- Went to my favorite class at the Y, Total Strength.
- Had lunch with my great friend, Stacey, and her adorable kiddos.
- Spent an hour sunning, listening to beach music and with a new book on my back patio.
- Caught up on some of my favorite Sunday night shows while the boys went on a long bike ride. Y'all know I was watching the Celebrity Apprentice finale, so I missed everything else.
- Enjoyed a delicious dinner Barry picked up from Dean and Deluca.
- Had a glass of champagne and a pink (strawberry) cupcake.
- Watched RHONJ and went to bed early.
These days, that is a perfect birthday in my book! After all the celebrating I did this weekend, it was just what I needed. Can't wait to spend a weekend at the beach with my parents and ring in this new chapter in my life with them!