Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Big 3-0



My birthday has come and gone, and I am officially thirty! Here's how I celebrated the actual day:

  • Woke up to a "Happy Birthday" picture colored by Branner.
  • Took B to a dermatologist follow-up appointment. His skin looks great, by the way, so good news!
  • Received lots of sweet phone calls, texts, Facebook messages and e-mails. What a lucky girl I am to have such amazing people in my life!
  • Went to my favorite class at the Y, Total Strength.
  • Had lunch with my great friend, Stacey, and her adorable kiddos.
  • Spent an hour sunning, listening to beach music and with a new book on my back patio.
  • Caught up on some of my favorite Sunday night shows while the boys went on a long bike ride. Y'all know I was watching the Celebrity Apprentice finale, so I missed everything else.
  • Enjoyed a delicious dinner Barry picked up from Dean and Deluca.
  • Had a glass of champagne and a pink (strawberry) cupcake.
  • Watched RHONJ and went to bed early.

These days, that is a perfect birthday in my book! After all the celebrating I did this weekend, it was just what I needed. Can't wait to spend a weekend at the beach with my parents and ring in this new chapter in my life with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!