Friday, April 20, 2012

Fashion Friday--Recent Purchases

It's official. I suck at taking pictures of what I actually wear. Maybe it's time that I really go all in and learn how to use my awesome mom camera. That way, I could take pictures of myself instead of asking Barry. I'll work on that in the coming weeks. 

Anyhoo... Instead, I will share with you a couple of my recent purchases that I love! 

Yoanna Baraschi Lace Medallion Tank
Anthropologie

This is no longer available online, but I just purchased this week for $50 from the store's sale rack. I've already worn it, and it is adorable on!

Vince Camuto Sheath Dress in Blue Iris
Nordstrom

I'm wearing this with my Isola Damanis and a fab neon yellow/pink/gold necklace to a wedding on Sunday. This dress is the perfect color, the perfect fit, and made out of amazing fabric. The price tag was pretty fantastic, too, for as much wear as I'll get out of it. 

Watercolor Stripe Pocket T in Black Stripe
Gap
Source: gap.com via Ashley on Pinterest

Great basic, great price, great quality. I don't care what anyone says, I love the Gap. I have read a lot online where people have said it is unstylish, etc., but I always find great basics there, and they always have sales online.
Buy Here

And, here's what I have my eye on...

Forever 21 Crop Single Button Blazer


Buy Here

Free People Ikat Printed Cropped Skinnies


Buy Here

Ark & Co Leopard Print Tie-Back Blouse


Buy Here

Hope y'all have a great weekend!
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I have one animal-print shirt - a tee, with grey and black zebra stripes - and I won't lie, I love wearing it. And I'm a dude. That's fine, right? Dudes in animal prints?

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. FOR REAL!