Tuesday, April 3, 2012

OOTD--Last Thursday

Excuse the horrible bathroom mirror pic. It was done super-fast before I ran out the door on Thursday morning.

My wardrobe these days can only be described as casual. I have a few things appropriate for church, a few party dresses and a whole lot of jeans/tops/casual dresses/shorts. I simply don't have reason to purchase anything dressy when my days consist of gym time, preschool drop-off/pick-up, working with my social media clients and housework. Glamourous life I lead, I know.

Each time we have a wedding to go to, I must purchase a dress because I have purged my closet of all old and unworn clothing and either donated it or consigned it. For date nights, I can usually get away with a dressy casual outfit. But, Barry and I have been known to enjoy a fancy restaurant, so I do have a few go-tos on hand just in case. I'm doing some major wardrobe revamping/rebuilding this year. With that being said, here's a peek at the super-laidback, super-cheap (minus the shoes) outfit I wore:




Chambray top: Old Navy
Coral shorts: Old Navy (old)
Scarf: F21 (old)
Necklace: Waxing Poetic, gifted
Leopard bracelet: Aldo
Gold flip flops (not pictured): Tory Thoras

I actually got a lot of compliments on this outfit while I was out. Pretty sure I'll be wearing it again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!