Thursday, April 5, 2012

Things I'm Loving Thursday

Well, I've (almost) survived Branner's Spring Break without a sitter in sight! WHEW! Needless to say, Barry and I will most definitely be sneaking away at least one night next week (more than likely two)! A few things I'm adoring this week are...

...these gorgeous heels. I am in L-O-V-E. Maybe Barry will see this and get them for me for my birthday!



...this AMAZING recipe! It's on my Easter Sunday menu. It's so delicious. I highly recommend you try it!




...this quote. I feel like I am in limbo in so many important areas of my life. I need this to remind me who is really in charge!







...that the stars have aligned and I get to see my sweet friend, Shana, tonight for dinner! Yay, a girl's night!


Happy Easter Weekend! 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!