Saturday, February 16, 2013

24-25 Weeks

Valentine's Date Night!

It's official. I finally feel pregnant. The general public is now taking notice as well. Leighton finally popped! I feel huge, although this pregnancy, the comments from others have actually been super nice and complimentary--so far!


Weight Gain/Loss: I have no idea. I'm really not interested to know, either! 

Maternity clothes? I've made the switch to maternity-only pants. Continuing to wear my regular sweaters, loose cut tops, leggings, and workout clothes. Wearing some maternity tops, too, now!

Sleep: I'm getting a full night of sleep. Yay!

Best moments lately: Lots of movement from L this week. This pregnancy, my placenta is anterior (which makes a difference in my size/how I show according to my ultrasound tech), and I have not been able to feel movement quite as much as I did with B. I'm happy I am feeling her all day now!

Food cravings: Fruit, spinach salad, bagels, tuna melts, iced tea, homemade cookies.

Food aversions: Sometimes meat.

Pregnancy symptoms: Lower back pain, sciatic nerve pain, frequent bathroom trips.

Exercise: Still at it in the gym! Doing a mixture that varies weekly of Total Strength, Cycle Strength, Cardio Dance, my prenatal pilates DVD, and the MOMs class that I added this week. I normally work out 3-4 days a week.

What I miss: Champagne, red wine, raw sushi, medium rare filets, my waistline, buying cute non-maternity clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!