Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mommy's First Night Out







I have to take a minute to brag about Barry and what a GREAT daddy he is! Not only has he been involved in all things Branner from day one, he watches him for me whenever I ask so that I can get out and have some "me" time or run errands. I feel so VERY lucky! I truly think part of it is because he has watched Jason be such a good dad all of these years.



Until last night, I had been out and about to get a couple of pedicures, do some grocery shopping, go to a meeting and have brunch with Tyson. But, last night was different. It was the first time I have been out for drinks with the girls in over 10 months! I went to Brio with Ann, Rachel and Tracy for dinner and drinks and had a fabulous time.


As you all know, for the old me this wouldn't have been anything to write about. But, I now know what a big deal it is to get dressed in something other than loungewear, put on make-up and have a couple of glasses of wine with the girls. It was much needed! Thank you, Barry!


Now that I've made time for alcohol, I really need to figure out how to fit the gym into my schedule...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!