Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Reasons #762 & 763...







These are pics from earlier today.


Reasons # 762 & 763 I love being a stay-at-home mom:


#762: Enjoying lunch dates with no time limit and no restrictions. My Aunt Mary Beth came to visit today, and we were able to enjoy over 2 hrs out in the lovely weather at lunch. It's so nice to be able to sit at lunch as long as you like (Branner permitting) without having to rush back to work and worry about how long you've been gone or if you'll be in trouble for staying gone too long.


#763: Being able to have a last-minute adult playdate on a Tuesday afternoon. We're off to my friend, Stacey's, to visit w/ her and Ashley (who got off early today) with our bottle of Las Rocas in tow. Can't wait to catch up with my girls over a glass of wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!