Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Visitors!

Wearing Uncle Blakey's sunglasses!Sitting w/ Uncle Blakey



Uncle Bretty let me borrow his hat!


Uncle Brett came to Charlotte!



We have had visits from everyone in my family this week! Gigi and Big Papa drove down for the night on Saturday and Uncle Bretty also visited that day. We went to Target (Branner slept the whole time), went out for a yummy sushi dinner, had a drink at our favorite wine bar and headed home to watch the games and hang with Jen and Trey. It was a wonderful and busy Saturday!


I had a visitor of my own last weekend. Jessica met me at 300 East on Sunday afternoon for brunch complete with wine AND dessert, which we both thoroughly enjoyed. We even snuck in a little shopping at the mall and I finally picked up my push present. It was a great day that Barry and I capped off with a yummy homemade steak dinner!


Blake and Lindsay came over for dinner and a visit last night. Branner was so excited to see them! We are looking forward to mild temperatures and pretty weather this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!