Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Penny Loafers






As you can see, Branner broke out his penny loafers today! Barry & I were shopping @ Destination Maternity when I was pregnant, saw these and couldn't resist! You all know how Barry digs loafers, so of course we HAD to have these for Branner. He wore them just long enough for me to snap a few pics, but judging by the look on his face, I'm not quite sure he enjoyed the loafers so much.
We had a great weekend! We started it off by going to Loco Lime in Plaza Midwood with Jen and Trey on Friday night. If you live in Charlotte and haven't been, I highly recommend it. It's up there with Cabo Fish Taco! We went on a long family walk with Bailey Saturday morning and had a cookout Saturday night. We had a lazy day on Sunday--haven't had one of those since Branner was born. We watched Season 5 of Weeds on Netflix and got sushi take-out, all in all, a great day!
This week, we are gearing up for Easter and our beach trip next week! Shana and I are taking the boys to get their pictures taken with the Easter Bunny tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait to dress Branner up in his special outfit and see how he reacts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!