Sunday, April 11, 2010

Branner's First Beach Trip



Branner's New Beach House

Before Hitting Up the Raw Bar


Uncle Blakey let me borrow his visor



I love my Gigi!




Daddy's big boy





Out to dinner

We are just in from Branner's first beach trip! We, along with my family, were at Holden Beach for a few days to attend the wedding of Margaret and Kent Beck. We had a great time! While it was too cold and windy to take Branner out on the beach or boat this trip, we took long walks with Gigi, had a great lunch at the Provision Company (our favorite), had a great time at the wedding and saw lots of friends!






We will have plenty of time to do more beach and boating activites in the future because while we were there, my parents bought a house! We are so happy that Branner will grow up with great beach memories and can't wait to go back. We plan to become Holden Beach bums!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!