Thursday, April 22, 2010

Busy Bees!


Tummy Time!





Barry, Branner and I have been busy bees lately! Barry has been in Ohio and Arkansas on business in the last two weeks, so Branner, Bailey and I have been spending a lot of time in Asheboro (especially at Dish'n). I am tired of being a nomad! I am looking forward to putting the suitcases away and being at home for a long stretch--if you consider 2 weeks a long stretch. These days, I do!



Branner continues to be a constant source of joy for Barry and I. He will be 15 weeks old tomorrow! He is "talking" and laughing up a storm and is able to hold himself up when sitting on our laps. He also likes to pull up on our hands to stand on our laps. He is a strong little boy! We are so lucky to be his parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!