Thursday, July 15, 2010

6 Months Old!







Today, my precious boy is 6 months old. Like I say every month, I can't believe it! My life has changed so much since January, but I wouldn't have it any other way! Spending my days with Branner makes life so much better and so much more fun. I really can't believe I'm going to be planning his one year birthday parties soon (we've already decided to have one in Charlotte and one in Asheboro)!



We had his 6 month check-up with Dr. Craig today. Everything is great! Branner continues to progress ahead of schedule and weighs 17 lbs, 14 oz. He is 27 1/2 in long. He had two shots and did great as usual. He also scored perfect on his 6 month questionnaire as he is able to complete all of the tasks listed.



Likes: Jumperoo playtime, rolling around on the floor, being thisclose to crawling, Bumbo chair, bananas, peaches, pears, apples, sweet potatoes, squash, bath time, books, being read to, BAILEY, the cats, yoga (he has added side planks to the list of poses he enjoys), going to the pool, swinging, napping, talking, his Blackberry (one of Barry's old phones) and drooling (see pics).


Dislikes: getting dressed, teething and being too tired.


Clothing sizes: 9 and 12 months.


Diaper size: still 3.
Sleep pattern: 7:30 am-7:30 pm with 1 night feeding.


We will be celebrating his 7 month birthday at the beach as it falls during our long vacation at Holden. We can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!