Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Reading List Update

Has anyone else noticed how bad summer tv sucks? If it weren't for The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami and True Blood, I probably wouldn't even turn mine on except to watch the Today show in the mornings. I need my Rachel Zoe, Kell on Earth and Flipping Out back, please. Can you tell I have a Bravo addiction?


The one upside to tv being the worst right now is that I'm reading like crazy. I have been devouring books at record speed. Here is what is left of my Summer Reading List. I will definitely be making a revised version before my long vacay in August.


Summer Sisters by Judy Blume (definitely saving this one for the beach trip)

Kings of the Earth by John Clinch

The Art of Racing Rain by Garth Stein

Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren

Sookie Stackhouse Novels by Charlaine Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!