Wednesday, December 15, 2010

11 Months Old!



Where did the last month go? Branner is officially 11 months old and I really cannot believe it! Exactly one month from now, I will be posting about his first birthday party and the fun and festivities surrounding it.

When did my baby grow into a "big boy"? While there is no way to pinpoint that moment in time over the past few months, what I am sure about is that he is a big boy now. Soon, he will be walking. Soon he will be so much more independent. In some ways, I am ok with these things because it will make my "job" a little easier (and hopefully ease some of the back and hip pain I have been having lately). But, I am also wistful that he is no longer a baby. I like doing things for him! I love being the one he depends on to meet the most basic of his needs and the bond we have formed because I am his main caregiver. But, we must all move on, and honey, Branner's all over the moving part! What life is like these days:

Likes: Talking, talking, talking, moving, moving, moving, waving, clapping his hands (still using his own little version), hugging Barry and I, baths, books, chewing on any and all objects he can find, Bailey, Chloe, Dylan, trying to eat their food, playing in their water, pulling things out of cabinets and drawers, going to the Y, lunch dates with Shana and Carter, trying new foods, apple juice, sippy cups, our Christmas tree, flirting with girls and women of all ages, other babies and children and never sitting still.

Dislikes: Being told no, not being able to eat the animal's food, not being able to stick his fingers in sockets.

Foods: Formula(last month of that!), juice, fruits(except apricots), veggies, meats, grains, crackers, Nilla Wafers, homemade breads (banana, apple, etc.), little pieces of chips if we're out to lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!