Friday, December 31, 2010

Looking Forward...2011

2011 will be a year of milestones for both Branner and I. Branner will turn one on January 15th. I turn 30 in May (which I am not really looking forward to). Branner will be starting preschool at our church in September. I'm sure the next year will bring many more "firsts" for Branner and our family, and I am looking forward to all of them. If the year to come is half as good as the year that just passed, it will be amazing!

All of you know how much I love lists, so here is my list of New Year's Resolutions:

**Try one new recipe a week.
**Lose weight/keep up my fitness routine.
**Be more positive, upbeat and patient.
**Go to church more.
**Take a class at CPCC. Maybe cooking, maybe photography, maybe a food and wine course, but I want to learn something!
**Welcome my 30's in style.

Here's to 2011!!! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!