Saturday, December 25, 2010

Branner's First Christmas!




Branner's first Christmas was amazing! He loved all of his toys and clothes from Santa, Gigi, Big Papa, Uncle Blake, Uncle Brett and us! His favorite toy so far: the Cozy Coupe. He loves going on rides in it. He loves sitting in it and turning the steering wheel and beeping the horn. He is also very interested in his tent/playstation.

When Branner woke up, we went to see what Santa brought and started getting ready for the family Christmas lunch with my family that we hosted. My parents and brothers got here right after Branner's nap. We let Branner open all of his presents before lunch, then we all ate (turkey, gravy, dressing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, homemade cranberry jello salad and rolls). After Branner went down for his afternoon nap, the adults exchanged gifts and had dessert.

We continued the festivities with a delicious dinner at the DiProspero's, where Branner played his heart out with Summer and Meadow and also where Branner TOOK HIS FIRST STEPS EVER!!!! I love the watch Barry and Branner gave me, but that was the best Christmas gift I could have received! I cannot believe we have a walking toddler on our hands now!

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday filled with love and family and made some amazing memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!