Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mommy's Job(s)

Remember a long time ago when I posted that I had a job(ish)? Well, apparently some issues came up with the website I will be blogging for, and it is now going to be launched mid-January under a new name and owner. As soon as I have more info, I will definitely post it. I am meeting with the new owner at the end of this month, and I can't wait...Highchairs and High Heels lives on!

Also, I have taken on a new and fabulous role managing the social media for my girlfriend's amazing company, Swap Handbags! You can find them on the web here: www.swaphandbags.com, on Facebook as Swap and on Twitter as @swaphandbags. I would love for everyone who follows this blog that also loves fashion and handbags to follow the Facebook and Twitter pages as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!