Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Currently

Homemade Pumpkin French Toast—YUM!

Here's what we're up to right now:

Singing all kinds of silly Halloween songs with Branner and taking him on almost nightly walks to see the "graveyard" one of our neighbors has set-up for the occasion. He loves it and the huge spiders our next door neighbors have on their house!

Packing and getting our ducks in a row for Blake and Lindsay's wedding weekend! 

Looking forward to said wedding SO MUCH! Can't wait to celebrate Blake and Linds and to see so many of our most favorite people in the world in one place!

Constantly burning my last Leaves (they're sold out in my store—boo!) and Cider Lane candles from Bath & Body Works. I have a slight obsession with candles.

Still coming down off the high of a very relaxing, wonderful getaway to Asheville Barry and I enjoyed last week for a CMCU board retreat. While he had work to do during the day,  I made myself more than comfortable at the Grove Park's Spa for two days. A. MA. ZING.

Being a little disappointed in what I've seen so far of the final season of Gossip Girl. I know, I know, it's a silly show to watch! But, I've been watching from the beginning, and I can't seem to stop myself.

Looking forward to the return of Top Chef, Million Dollar Decorators, and RHOA on Bravo!

Trying to rest some; this month has left all of us a little tired.

Getting excited about Halloween! Branner loved trick-or-treating last year, so I'm sure he'll have a blast this year! We're going with a big group of friends, so it should be a lot of fun!

Trying not to eat tons of the three huge bags of Halloween candy that we bought to give out. 

Enjoying all things pumpkin flavored when we get the chance: french toast, muffins, bread, lattes, oatmeal, etc., etc.

Preparing for our Christmas Card photo shoot next week. 

Waiting not so patiently for this election to be over!!!

What's currently going on at your house?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!