Thursday, January 24, 2013

21 Weeks

Post Pilates Workout, excuse the nastiness!

Well, I just finished my 21st week of pregnancy with our sweet baby girl. I have to admit, I'm tired. Which is weird, because I should have tons of energy seeing as I'm in my second trimester not my third. I guess having a super-de-duper active three year old will do that to you!

Weight Gain/Loss: +9 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Technically, I can still fit in my regular jeans. I'm only still wearing 2 prs of them (a cheapie pr of Gap jeggings & a pr of gray skinnies from AT Loft) because I do not want to stretch out or ruin my "good" jeans. All of my sweaters, loose cut tops, and leggings, and workout clothes are still fitting. I'm wearing several maternity tops (mostly thanks to my friend, Sara), a pr of maternity leopard skinny jeans, a pr of maternity black skinnies, a pr of maternity red skinnies, and a pr of maternity jeggings!

Sleep: It's a crapshoot. Some nights I get 8-10 hours. Some nights I'm up 2-3 times for no reason. Le sigh.

Best moments lately: Hearing Leighton's heartbeat at my appointment on Wednesday (140s-150 bpm)!

Food cravings: Bagels, egg salad, spinach salad, yogurt, cereal, sweets (Trader Joe's fat free brownies baking in the oven as I type).

Food aversions: Sometimes meat.

Gender: Pretty in pink!

Pregnancy symptoms: Round ligament pain, lower back pain, frequent bathroom trips.

Exercise: Still continuing with my regular classes at the gym: Total Strength, Cycle Strength, and Cardio Dance and still doing my prenatal pilates DVD for at-home workouts that I love.

What I miss: Champagne, red wine, raw sushi, medium rare filets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!