Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!


{via}


I slept through ringing in the new year, just as I thought I would. We spent a low-key evening at home. It was definitely a change of pace for us, but it was welcomed immensely!

Another year is upon us, and it's sure to be a great one! Not that the past couple of years haven't been wonderful in their own ways; we are certainly blessed. But, I'm looking forward to bigger and better things for 2013. Our family will certainly be getting bigger and better this year with the addition of Baby #2 (and the last, we're pretty sure—99.9%, that is)! 

I'm not going to make resolutions this year. Who would I be kidding? I'll be lucky to make it out with my sanity in tact becoming a mother of two. I'm realistic, this mommy thing is in no way as easy as it can seem from the outside looking in. Totally worth it in every single way? Yes. Easy? No, not at all. I know adding another to the mix is going to be a challenge. So, I'm going to give myself a little grace and have a just few simple goals for myself. These include keeping/making God and my marriage a priority, being the best mommy I can, losing the baby weight, staying healthy and active, continuing to tackle the decorating of this house and making it our home, and not overextending myself. 

Cheers (with sparkling water this year) to 2013! Wishing you all health, happiness, and prosperity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!