Wednesday, January 9, 2013

NAME!


After much discussion and debate, Baby Girl Kirby finally has a name! 

Leighton James Kirby

I've mentioned this before, but in case you missed it, Leighton is named after Barry's brother, Jason (middle name Leighton) and my maternal grandfather (James N. Thomas). 

I caved. Barry really, really wanted to honor J by naming this child after him, and I do love it even though I know a couple of other little girls with the same name. Hence the James. I needed something "different" to spice it up a little. My lifelong best friend and I had been discussing the name James for a girl a few weeks ago, and it just clicked for me. So, shout out to Britt for helping me name her! We are so excited that she has an identity now! 

1 comment:

I heart comments. FOR REAL!