Sunday, September 19, 2010

"Falling" Into Another To-Do List





I'm pretty excited about my new list! I'm itching to start marking tasks off!

Fall To-Do List

Take Branner to a fun pumpkin patch to select Halloween pumpkins.

Pick apples and make homemade applesauce for Branner with them.

Take Branner to the Morrison Library storytime, Lap Lovers. Don't even get me started on that name.

Learn more about my new camera and take tons of pictures.

Get a massage. I really, really need (and want) one!

Spend time outdoors and take Branner to the park often. That boy loves to swing!

Update Fab Eats more. I'm thinking lots of soup recipes...

Work on my guest room update. Also update the den/family room and dining area.

Go to at least one yoga class a week. It is so good for the psyche! I always feel so much better after a class!

Continue to workout at least 3 times a week.

Continue going to the Farmer's Market. I heart farm-fresh fruits and veggies!

Make a few mountain trips. Nothing better than Beech Mountain in the fall!

Make pumpkin pastries: pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin cheesecake...

Drink several pumpkin lattes. See a theme? I looooove pumpkin-flavored treats!!!

Find or make a fall wreath.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!