Saturday, September 18, 2010

Summer To-Do List Update





Ok, sooooooo, about the summer to-do list... Well, after getting off to a really good start on it and marking off several things early-on in the season, it kind of fell by the wayside. It's not that I forgot about it. No. It's just that traveling and, well, life, got in the way. I thought about marking things off. I even talked about it, but I did not accomplish everything I set out to. I accomplished maybe half.


Here's what I did get done:

There were many days that I napped while Branner napped. Afternoon naps top my list of great things in life!

I took Branner to the pool many times over the course of the summer.

We went to Holden, Beech and Blowing Rock over the course of the season. We had a wonderful time at each place!

I kept up a good exercise routine all summer. I hit the gym at least 3 days a week every week; more like 5 most weeks, which leads up to the next accomplishment...

I was bikini-ready for the Holden Beach trip. All of my hard work payed off! I was so proud of myself for acheiving my goal! I plan to look even better next summer!

Boy, did I read! I was never without a good book on my Kindle all summer!

We went to the Farmer's Market several times. I really LOVE the Farmer's Market!

I made several peach cobblers. Yum, yum, yum!

In regards to a hobby... This blog has kind of become my hobby. I am also working on learning how to use my new camera so I can take good pics.

I did have a summer signature nail polish-- Essie's Enuff is Enuff. Perfect color for summer!

While I didn't make it to AA5, Barry and I did go to the outdoor concert series at the Whitewater Center one Thursday, so I am counting that as done.


What I didn't get around to:

Doing the 5 Factor Diet. Oh, well. Obviously, not too sad about that.

Updating Fab Eats. I would have liked to have updated a lot more than I did, but it just didn't happen.

Going to POPs. It didn't start until after Branner's bedtime. What can you do?

Having a luncheon for my girlfriends. One day, I will make this happen.

I didn't make homemade ice cream. Now, that makes me sad!

My guest room still looks the same. This is not for lack of trying. I just haven't found a bedspread/duvet that I like yet.

Never caught an outdoor movie. Again, didn't fit with Branner's sleep schedule. Maybe next summer.

I didn't visit a museum. I still want to!!!


Look for my Fall To-Do List very soon. I've decided this is going to be a seasonal thing. I can't wait to try again. Maybe I will do better this fall at marking things off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!