Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day Weekend





With all of the traveling we've been doing and trips we have coming up, we decided to cancel our Holden Beach plans last weekend in favor of a weekend at home. We started the weekend off with a low-key night at home on Friday night. We took a trip to shop around for a few things Saturday morning. Barry worked in the yard that afternoon while Branner and I took long naps. We took Branner to our favorite burger joint, Big Daddy's that evening and all had a great time! Branner enjoyed flirting with the waitresses and Barry and I enjoyed our delicious burgers. We topped the night off with a stop at Yoforia for me on the way home. It was pretty much the perfect day!

On Sunday, we went out to our favorite breakfast spot, Eddie's Place. It used to be a Sunday tradition to do breakfast out for Barry and I, and I think we should start going again with Branner. After relaxing around the house, I finally got off my butt late Sunday afternoon and went to the Y for some cardio and a yoga class. We spent Sunday evening at home enjoying a yummy homemade steak dinner, some fabulous wine and funny movies.

Barry and I both hit the gym Monday morning, had a great lunch at home and got a few things done around the house. We wrapped up just in time to get some quality playtime in with Branner and have some friends over for dinner. I love long family weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!