Friday, November 5, 2010

Girl's Weekend

This afternoon, I will pack my car with my suitcase full of warm clothes, the junk food I purchased yesterday and Ashley and Colleen's weekend necessities. I will kiss my boys goodbye and head towards Beech Mountain for my first weekend away from Branner. I am excited and nervous and scared, but I need this time away with my college roomies.

I know I will miss Branner like crazy, that I probably won't sleep in like I keep saying I'm looking forward to, that I will worry and that I will probably shed a tear or two. But, I also know that I will have FUN. I will be off a schedule. I will get to spend time with some of my favorite people in the world that I just don't get to see enough. I will get to watch both Sex and the City movies back-to-back and probably more than once. I will get to shop at the outlets :)!

Here we go...Mommy's first weekend off. Woooohoooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!