Monday, June 13, 2011

The Perfect Weekend

Who had an amazing weekend? I know this girl sure did! Here's what went down:
  • Girl's Night Out at Cowfish to listen to Bennett play Friday night.
  • Chick-fil-A breakfast Saturday morning.
  • AM nap while Barry took Branner to the Y and Home Depot.
  • Mani/pedi and Pinkberry with Jen Saturday afternoon.
  • PM nap since B was still sleeping when I got back!
  • Kirby/Riney date night Saturday night.
  • Free play at Gymboree for B followed up with lunch at Qdoba Sunday.
  • Neighborhood hunting while out and about.
  • Pool time yesterday evening.
  • Grilled out and enjoyed a glass of wine last night.
  • All capped off with the RHOC Reunion Part I and a new RHNJ.
Weekends, oh how I love thee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!