Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Day of Preschool!

 On the way!

Walking in with Daddy!

Branner did great this morning when Barry and I took him to school! He got excited as soon as we pulled into the parking lot and held Barry's hand and giggled and talked the whole way in. When we got to his classroom, he was so eager to go in and play that he couldn't even wait to have his teachers take his picture with us. He ran right in the little toddler door and started playing without giving us a second thought or glance. I was so relieved.

Side note: I am at Caribou, drinking a skinny pumpkin latte, enjoying myself. I've already taken care of three things on my to-do list! I love preschool already!

Of course, none of our pics turned out to be decent. UGH! Will try again on Monday, his first full day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!