Friday, September 16, 2011

Five Years


Five years ago, I married my best friend.
Five years ago, it was all about us.
Five years ago, we didn't know if we would have children.

So many things have changed, but one thing remains the same...our love for each other!

Happy Anniversary, Barry! I love you more than words can describe! You are the most amazing husband, provider and daddy to Branner a girl could ever hope for. You should be so proud of all you do for our family. Believe me, it does not go unnoticed. We are blessed beyond measure. I can't wait to see what our future holds. At least one more baby, I hope. At least two more, you hope. One thing is for sure, our home will be full of love and laughter! 

And to think, it all started at a Cowboys and Indians mixer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!