Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"Terrific!!"

...that was the word that B's teacher used to describe how he was at preschool today! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my chest. I know it's only his second day (first full day), but I am relieved that he behaves himself when I am not around. I am SO PROUD of my boy!

His teacher also mentioned that she thinks I should talk to the director about moving him up to the two-year-old class. She thinks he might get bored in the toddler class. I'm not ready to take that leap yet. After talking with my mom (a former preschool director) and a few friends, I don't think I want him to be the youngest in his class (by far) or to spend two years in the two-year-old program. I was concerned at first about him being the oldest, now I'm worried about him being the youngest. We'll see how this pans out, I am apprehensive about making any changes at this point.

Yay, preschool, loving you so far!

1 comment:

  1. Aw :) It's great to get good feedback from teachers! I was so excited after Natalie's first little notes home that I called both sets of grandparents and my sister to read them to them!

    My mother in law is a former preschool director. It's nice to have that extra insight, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. FOR REAL!