Thursday, March 15, 2012

Things I'm Loving Thursday

Oh, what a gorgeous week this has been! I don't mind adjusting to Daylight Savings Time or losing an hour of sleep if it means Branner gets more time to play outside in the afternoons! So, without further adieu, here is this week's love list. I'm adoring...

...the fact that as of tomorrow afternoon, I will be here, at Holden Beach. 

First family beach weekend of the year, YAY!

...this quote.



Life is meant to be celebrated (and I just love champers)!

...this cocktail recipe--speaking of champagne and gorgeous weather--I can't wait to try it!




...this skirt. Pair with a plain white tank, statement necklace and some simple flats for an easy, breezy, beautiful Spring/Summer look or with a sleeveless blouse, skinny belt, great earrings and heels for a fun night out look!

Source: jcrew.com via Ashley on Pinterest



Well, I'm off to pack. Hope everyone is having a fabulous Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. 1. I hope you have a fabulous time at the beach
    2. In 100% agreement on Champagne - and its a must for Sunday mornings!
    3- You need the pink skirt it is so you and will look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I hope YOU have a fabulous weekend.
    2. I AM SO EXCITED ;)!
    3. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! (I am slightly jealous of the beach trip, so live it up!)

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments. FOR REAL!