Thursday, March 22, 2012

Things I'm Loving Thursday

Is it already Thursday again? My, my, this week has flown by! I am loving...

...this dress. Cute, casual, comfortable. Can't wait to wear it!





...these turkey burgers. So delicious!





...that this mommy is getting a much needed break tomorrow night! WOOHOOO, spending the night at Stacey's and going out on the town! FUN!



...these craft ideas. Can't wait to make some with B! Looks like a trip to Michael's or AC Moore is in my future!





...that even after a hard day, this little guy's laugh can wash all of the negativity away!



Happy (Almost) Weekend! Barry and I are celebrating this Friday eve by joining the Thompson's at Cantina for a margarita or two and some yummy Mexican food. Olé!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!