Thursday, July 12, 2012

Things I'm Loving Thursday

Wow, this week has flown by! Branner was in camp a few hours in the morning, and since none of my clients needed me this week, I got some time to myself to run errands, work out, and relax a little (mani/pedi today). I felt guilty sending him off when I really didn't need to, but he woke up each morning asking to, "Go pool, mommy!," so at least he had a good time. While he's loving camp at our pool, here's what I'm loving this week...

...this workout. Great way to break a sweat anywhere! Very handy for those days you just can't make it to the gym!






...this topknot tutorial. I am obsessed with topknots right now! Next date night or night out, I'm totally rocking one!



{link}


...this necklace. So cute! So affordable!


Source: vestique.com via Ashley on Pinterest

{buy here}


...this. I told Branner this last night and went out for margaritas and Magic Mike with my friend, Stacey. Channing Tatum, I LOVE YOU!!! If you haven't seen it yet (and, you're a female), do yourself a favor and go!





...this recipe. I love quinoa! Can't wait to try it next week!



{get recipe here}


Hope everyone has a great weekend! XOXO!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!