Monday, July 16, 2012

The World's Best Chicken

With a name like that, y'all know I've got to try it! Another Pinterest find that will be on my table tonight!



1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 c dijon mustard
1/4 c maple syrup
1 T red wine vinegar
salt & pepper
rosemary

Preheat oven to 450. Mix mustard, syrup, and vinegar together in a small bowl. Place chicken breasts in a 9x13 baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Pour mustard mixture over chicken. Bake for 45 minutes. Season with rosemary. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. VERDICT: Delicious! Basically homemade honey mustard baked chicken. I sprinkled some garlic powder and red pepper flakes on the chicken breasts in addition to the salt and pepper. This is a GREAT recipe for people with children!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for trying and posting. I saw it on Pinterest too, but didnt know how "great" it was actually going to be.

    Glad to know it passed The Kirby dinner test!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Colton will love it! Now, I wouldn't say it's the best chicken in the world, but it's easy to make, and it really is good.

      Delete

I heart comments. FOR REAL!