Friday, July 15, 2011

Half Birthday!

I. Love. Chick-fil-A.


Let them eat cake (cupcakes, that is)!


Why? Because it's Branner's 18 month birthday! I can't believe it. Where is the time going? Out the window, it seems. I can barely wrap my head around the fact that 6 months from today, we will be celebrating the second anniversary of B's birth. Since we entered tantrum territory several months ago, I'm not really scared of the "Terrible Twos." In fact, I'm not going to think or worry about that at all. I have really honest, good friends, so I know that what I really need to save my worries and energy for is age three. But, that's for future discussion. Today is for celebratin' with...


  • Gymboree. FUN! It was B's first day in his new class, Level 4. He loved it!
  • Cupcakes. We went to SAS and picked up a 6-pack of cupcakes. We have a combo of chocolate cake/vanilla icing, vanilla cake/chocolate icing and a chocolate on chocolate for Gigi. We even have a candle for festivity's sake :) The cupcakes will be consumed after dinner...can't wait!
  • Chick-fil-A lunch. Who doesn't want a yummy half birthday lunch? B even got waffle fries instead of fruit just because it's his special day.
  • A visit from Gigi! 
  • Yo Gabba Gabba.
  • Scoot-n-Zoom rides.
  • Maybe an afternoon walk depending on the weather.
  • Sidewalk chalk.
  • Bubbles.
Happy Half Birthday, Branner! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!