Saturday, May 19, 2012

Last Day(s) of School

Wednesday and Thursday marked Branner's last days of preschool for the year. Since he went Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday this year, we got to attend two "last day" picnics. I took him Chick-fil-A both days, and he was in heaven (don't judge, I was trying to avoid a meltdown since basically every child had a chicken nugget meal on both days).

Branner has learned so much this year in school, and I am so grateful for his teachers and so proud of him! He has really grown by leaps and bounds from the little boy who started school in September. I can't wait to see how much he learns next year already! He really enjoyed school, so I'm sure he'll enjoy the camps I've enrolled him in throughout the summer in between vacations.

First Day of School!

Wednesday class picnic.

With Mrs. Vivian and Mrs. Malinda, two of the most wonderful people in the world and the best teachers ever!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!