Thursday, May 10, 2012

Things I'm Loving Thursday

Well, I took a couple of weeks off from the blog. I've been a bit burned out lately and it was nice to take a small break. I am downgrading a little on my responsibilities outside of home and "work," so I may (or may not) be around here more. We have a lot of fun things planned this summer and a lot of figuring out the future to do! We are batting around the idea of renting out our house rather than selling right away to wait out the market for a couple of more years. Well, that's what we would (more than likely) be doing if I could find anything I liked on the market... Anyway, while I don't love my life being up in the air like this, here's what I am loving...

...this. 

While I respect everyone's opinion on the matter (won't hear any name-calling or ugliness from me if you voted for), I am so disappointed (and a little shocked) that this amendment passed. If we know each other in real life, you're not surprised to hear that I voted AGAINST. I do have faith that this will be overturned. One day.
**Note: If you do not like or agree with my opinion, that is fine. I do not want this post to turn into a discussion or argument about the subject. I'm over that. Please refrain from commenting here about this.**



...this dress. SO CUTE. Not to mention, super affordable!
Source: zara.com via Ashley on Pinterest


...this pin on Pinterest. We love grilling out and having people over for dinner. This is a great go-to for easy meal planning!


...this precious face. Branner has been wide open lately! He is cracking Barry and I up at every turn! What a blessing he is!



Very much looking forward to this weekend! We have a date night planned for Friday and are celebrating Mother's Day with my sweet mom on Sunday night. Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend as well! XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!