Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

Oh, what a wonderful Mother's Day I had! I slept in, woke up to a quiet house, spent time with my boys, spent time with my own sweet mom and baby brother, had a nice dinner out and relaxed. It was truly the perfect day. My boys spoiled me and loved me and I felt so blessed!

Mother's Day is a special day at our house, because it's the day we found out we were becoming parents! While nothing can quite compare to that day three years ago, I had a blast this year and look forward to next year! We're hoping to be a family of four by then!

The best we could do for a pic of the moms with B!

With my sweet, beautiful, amazing mom. SO proud of her!

Look who can manage a HUGE smile for Uncle Brett!

 Hope y'all had a great day celebrating with the special people (and animals) in your lives! Happy Mother's Day, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!