Monday, August 27, 2012

Sweet & Spicy Meatloaf

It's no secret that Barry loves meatloaf. It's also no secret that all of my recipe inspiration comes from Pinterest these days. So, once I pinned this, I knew it was only a matter of time before I was going to try it! We loved it!

Sweet & Spicy Meatloaf

Source: mrfood.com via Ashley on Pinterest


1.5-2 lbs ground beef (y'all know we don't really eat red meat, so I used turkey)
1 onion, finely chopped
1 c dry bread crumbs (I like panko)
1 c shredded cheddar
1/2 c sweet & spicy French dressing
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 4 oz can mushrooms, drained
1/2 t salt
1/2 t pepper
1/2 c ketchup

Preheat oven to 375. Coat a 9X5" loaf pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except ketchup. Mix well. Distribute mixture in pan. Spread ketchup evenly over top. Bake for 60-75 minutes, or until juices run clear. Allow to sit for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. FOR REAL!